I can’t believe June is here already and with that, Father’s Day is right around the corner! This year I’m shopping early since my stores are still closed where I live so I’ll be ordering on Amazon. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but shipping from Amazon is taking a lot longer since presumably they’re getting inundated with orders and also have less people working at their warehouses, so I’m putting in my Father’s Day order early so that it arrives in time.
I have to admit, because I’m the handy one in my family, the tools are ones that I either have and love (helloooooo nail brader!), or are ones that I want (magnetic wrist band). All the other items are ones that I know my husband would love or that he (or my teenage sons) already have and love and range in price from $15 to $200.
- Ryobi Nail Gun: This is hands down my favorite tool for all sorts of house projects. You will never want to pick up a hammer again after using this nail brader!
- Handcrafted Spices: My husband loves spicy food so this would be perfect for him.
- Car Vacuum: We recently got a new car and it sure would be nice to have a car vacuum in the car to clean up messes so that the car stays newer longer!
- Magnetic Wrist Band: I can’t tell you the number of times I have been on a ladder and dropped a screw and had to yell for one of my family members to find it and hand it to me… This magnetic wrist band fixes that.
- Neck Massager: If your husband has a desk job like mine where he’s hunched over the computer all day, this is a must!
- Toiletry Bag: It’s not just women who need toiletry bags. I ordered a toiletry bag for my husband a few Father’s Days ago thinking that he would just use it for travel and he uses it almost everyday.
- Slippers: I got these slippers for both my teenage sons for Christmas last year and they love them!
- Hat with Headlamp: Everyone in my family has one of these hats because it’s so useful in the dark. You don’t have to hold a flashlight with this hat, you just point your head and things are illuminated.
- Cut Resistant Work Gloves: I probably wouldn’t have had to get stitches on my finger when I built our treehouse if I had been using these!
- 50 States Travel Book: We normally take a big overseas vacation every summer but with what’s going on this year, it a road trip summer!
- Trunk Organizer: This is a gift for both you and your hubby because who doesn’t like an organized trunk?!
- Echo Studio: I bought this a few weeks ago when our old Alexa conked out and we love it! The sound is much better than the old Echos.
- Cooling Towels: We use these during the summer when my son is playing soccer in the scorching heat and they work great at keeping us cool.
- Nightstand Catch All: I’m buying this for my husband this year so that I don’t have to look at his disorganized nightstand anymore so really it’s a gift for me!
- Reef Flip Flops: I don’t like feet. There I said it. But I realize that people have them and in the summer they can’t always be kept covered and away from my sensitive, feet-hating eyes. At least in these flip flops, they’re not as ugly.
Okay, that’s it! Happy shopping!